Cerritos, CA 90703
Join Our Caring Team…
At Community Family Guidance Center our aim is to support the success of children and families by reducing the impact of childhood trauma and abuse, supporting the development of positive social and emotional skills, and strengthening healthy family relationships.Job duties include working with children, teens, and their families in our non-intensive, outpatient clinic as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What We Offer
A great place to work! We offer flexibility and autonomy to self-starting, self-disciplined, proactive professionals who take pride in their work. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative team environment with opportunities for ongoing clinical training and advancement. We provide both individual and group supervision on a weekly basis.We promote self-care and healthy work/life balance. We have reduced on-call requirements so you can turn your phone off at the end of the day. We offer generous, attainable weekly production bonuses to help you meet your financial goals. Our productivity requirement is 60%, and productivity over that earns productivity bonuses.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Outpatient Therapist is responsible for providing a range of clinical services to children, adolescents and their caretakers.
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Provide clinic, in-home, school and community based services.
- Assess, monitor and develop safety plans to address risk factors.
- Work collaboratively with other clinical staff to ensure that clients receive appropriate, coordinated care.
- Connect client with psychiatrist for medication evaluations and monitoring
- Develop knowledge and skills in areas related to assessing and treating clients.
- Take on additional duties as needed
Who We Are Looking For
- Someone who is bilingual English/Spanish to best serve our clients
- Someone who has completed a Master’s degree in social work or counseling psychology.
- Registered or licensed therapists are welcome
- Someone who has clinical experience with children, adolescents, and their families
- Knowledge of DMH paperwork a plus